Sabado, Setyembre 27, 2014


Then God answered my prayers...

Well, He always does. Sometimes it is "no". Sometimes it is "wait". Sometimes it is Yes. Well this time, it is "Yes!" and I am so happy I float in the air in ecstasy!
Then I wonder why it is that some of our desires are granted and some are not.The answer still eludes me but I have learned to rely on His Holy Will,  Thy will be done, it is said in the Lord's Prayer. He alone knows what is best for us.

This is one of the flower photos my son took some time ago. I put it  here as symbol of my thankfulness to the Lord.

Tomorrow is Lord"s day, but it is cooking day for me too. I plan to make tacos for snacks and potato salad following this recipe  I got from http://www.bettycrocker.com/. I have modified it though.

1/2 kilo potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes (about 6 pieces medium sized)t
I carrot, peeled and cut into cubes
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 small can pineapple tidbits
1 small box raisins
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon peppera
2 medium stalks celery chopped
1 medium onion chopped
4 hardboiled eggs chopped

Directions

  • 1Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes. Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cook covered 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes into cubes.
3. Blanch the carrots then drain
  • 2Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in large glass or plastic bowl.
  • 3Add potatoes, carrots, pine apple, and raisins, celery and onion; toss. Stir in eggs. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors and chill. Store covered in refrigerator
as to the tacos, well I can post it tomorrow. Meanwhile here is a video from my facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10201643638292278

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento